It's heartening to see a moose be a good pedestrian.
If you don't know what noodling is, spend 3.5 minutes with the very funny Kathleen Madigan and find out.
The Babylon Bee, uncomfortably close to the truth.
The story of a fad and a fortune made: "That year, a 'USA Weekend poll found that 64% of Americans owned at least one Beanie Baby.'”
They are a mechanical engineer, an electrical engineer, a petroleum engineer, and an IT engineer. It made me laugh.
Made me laugh. Samples:
- Incapable of making a good pizza.
- Bill de Blasio roots for you.
- People are too embarrassed to say, “I went to Harvard.” They say, “I went to school in Boston.”
- As if going to school in Boston is somehow better.
- Two seasons: Winter and road construction.
- Pasquale “Patsy” Parisi from “The Sopranos,” talking about Boston: “That place is Scranton, with clams.”
I could have told her: dogs gotta dog.
The Babylon Bee, of course.
Titania McGrath is a tweeter who satirizes all things Woke. Here's a good example.